- We aim to dispatch all items within two days of your confirmed order.
- Once orders have been completed and posted you will receive a dispatch email from us.
- All orders posted using Royal Mail Standard First Class are normally received within three working days, following dispatch, however, the Royal Mail does stipulate that parcels may take between 4-7 working days to arrive. Please take note of this when you are placing your order.
- Please ensure that you have given us the correct postal details.
- We always obtain proof of postage.
- We do not post orders over the weekend or on a Bank holiday.
- We are happy to answer any queries concerning your order; however we are unable to investigate missing items before 10 working days (does not include the weekends or Bank holidays) have passed, prior to dispatch.
- For in depth details of our delivery methods & postal charges please see here.
Regarding all returns, please retain the receipt and proof of postage when returning your parcel in order that we may issue a refund in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
Please note that we can only refund postal charges is this receipt is retained by you.
Please send all returns to:
Candy Kisses Limited
121 Lakehall Road
Should your item be returned to us for any reason, for example due to a wrong post code or incomplete address or addressee gone away, you will be liable to pay a re-send charge. We will notify you of any returns and ask you to contact us in order that we can take a further postage charge from you to enable us to re-send your parcel using the correct details.
If you've changed your mind about your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase & we'll refund it. It can take up to 14 days for the bank to transfer the funds to you. Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed & paid for the order.
Are there any products that can’t be returned?
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms & Conditions.
- If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase & we'll refund it.
- Unless faulty, this should be within 28 days of purchase.
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
- Please return any unwanted item, unless faulty, in its original condition. We'd expect this to mean:
That you've kept all original packaging and labels.
That it's undamaged and unused.
That you haven't entered any personal data on to the product Where a product has been personalised for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. See above for the full list of products that can’t be returned.
- We will refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you're only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items.
- This does not affect your statutory rights
My Order Hasn't Arrived.
This can happen for a number of reasons, as listed below: